Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Good day Miss, could you please give me some advice on this. I messed up by telling my gf we should break up (I said this out of insecurity, I didn't know she was doing none of what I was thinking). 



She ignored me for some weeks because anytime I feel insecure or angry I tell her that and it seems to break her heart .she called me begging so we get back but I turned a deaf ear. After some weeks I realized I messed up big time, I lost gold. I called to apologize but she said she also doesn't want to continue the relationship. From her words, it seems she has grown some hatred for me. She even told me point blank she has no love for me again ( I feel she probably said that because of the pain I've caused her ). 

I've tried everything possible to get her back but to no avail. I won't lie, she's a good woman. I messed up but I love and need her back. What do I do? I don't want to persuade her to get back to loving me the wrong way too ( probably getting back because I'm disturbing her and not because she's forgiven and really loves me). I've never cheated nor abused her. I am a young guy growing up and still in the learning process. I want her so bad cuz I'm a changed person. It's very sad losing a good girl out of insecurities. 

Please help me on how to get her back 🙏🙏. This won't ever happen again, I really regret it. I don't know If I should just let her go too. I'm afraid I'm coming with a clean heart but she might be coming back for revenge. I would forever be grateful if you post it on your Facebook page. God richly bless you


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post