Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

 


Please post this for me. My guy and I have been going out for 8 years. Finally the wedding will be coming on. But this my guy is so stingy. He now has the means to throw an expensive wedding but he wants something simple.

This is not fair to me. I have been with him all these years and seen his finances get from broke to better. Everyone thinks I am overreacting. But a grand wedding has always been my dream. I have been trying to convince him but still.

He just wants us to do a traditional wedding (the engagement) and do the white wedding on the same day. No changing of clothes. We will get the pastor to officiate at my house after the engagement then reception. No lunch on Sunday. 

Please isn't this wedding for broke people? Advice me cos my guy is making me feel like I am worth nothing to him.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post