Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement


Hi. I want your opinions on this. My workplace is a toxic environment for me. Like people are just having affairs here and there and I hate it. I'm talking about married people sleeping with themselves. I am married myself, yet many of my colleagues have made advances toward me and I turn them all down.

I have been minding my business for a while. But recently one of my colleague's wife came to disgrace another female colleague because she somehow saw their chat on her husband's phone and saw that they were having an affair. If we weren't there, the wife would have beaten my coworker. 

Now the thing is, my closest friend in the office is also entangled in an affair with one of our bosses. We go to the same church and her husband is a good man. He doesn't deserve it. I have warned my friend that I will tell her husband but she brushes it off as if I am joking. After the fighting incident in the office, I have been thinking of finding a smart way to tell my friend's husband. 

I want to drop an anonymous message or give him a hint. Cos I feel it is so wrong. Please guys what do you think?


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post