Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

 The girlfriend of popular Afrobeat singer, Mr. Eazi who also happens to be the daughter of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola has revealed that she wants a small wedding and does not want to see any uninvited guests on her day.

A couple of weeks ago, Mr. Eazi who had gone on a vacation with his girlfriend, went on his knees and popped the big question at a private location.  While fans look forward to their union, Temi in a recent interview has revealed that she a private kind of person and as such would want all the people who will be present at her wedding to be people she knows.

"Knowing me, if I’m walking around my wedding and I’m like 'I don’t know this person', that will annoy me. I’m really private. Like even for a birthday party, everyone there I have to rock with you.", she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post