Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Hi, lemme tell my own story of this booty call  cos I’ve been laughing since yesterday 😂😂😂

So he’s been sick and called that he wanted soup so I went over. He normally adds extra salt in the food I prepare because he says I like salt lol. So he came to do that as usual then he started hugging my back. I wasn’t minding him until I could feel his tin really touch my ass 😫😂 so I turned and told him, "you know you're sick right?? 

He said "this is also medication, you dunno" lol I still said naa he should get well first so he convinced me to sleep over oo. Around 1 am he started touching me. Auntie seriously I’ve just  finished my menses and you know that feelings after ur menses so I couldn’t resist it anymore so I gave in.....It was one hell of a fuck Auntie❤️❤️🤗🤗 

Then when everything was over (he normally cleans me up) but this time he was just lying there so I took the wipes n did it for him too because I thought maybe because he was sick he wasn’t fit to do it. When I turned around nigga had passed out oo😫😆🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️😂😂😂 eei I’ve never been that scared in my life before o

I ran to one of his friend's house and called him because he wasn’t picking up my calls and I don’t have a drivers license to drive my guy's car too. We finally took him to the hospital. Th doctor came and asked who’s his guardian.

I said me then he came closer to me n said, "that was one hell of a marathon you made a sick guy take"😂🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️ 

Yieeee mehnnn I was ashamed and laughing at the same time so when they discharged us and we were leaving, I saw this doctor again at the car park and he told me "pls take it easy okk?"

My man asked "why, did he find us out?" I said yes n we both burst out laughing😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve warned him not to come any closer to me now ooo 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post